Amity School of Engineering and Technology, situated in Bijwasan, is an engineering institute affiliated to the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Dwarka. AMITECH’17 is our annual techno-cultural festival at AMITY University. It’s a fun-filled day with energetic and exhilarating events with everyone giving their best to whatever they are involved in. And what’s more, this time AMITECH is getting even bigger? It’s happening in AMITY University, Noida.
This time AMITECH’17 has an event called Fashion Show.
“Fashion is all about dressing, gestures, style and attitude. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live and what is happening all around!”
Basically, fashion means setting a trend by whatever you are wearing.
Hey all, AMITECH’17 presents to you all a great opportunity to showcase your talents and personality. “Fashion Show” is one of the biggest events in this Techno-cultural fest of 2k17 on 1st April 2017, at Main Stage Area in AMITY University, Noida, Sector-125 from 2 PM to 3 PM. Just write a script of your choice, prepare an expressive fashion act and grab exciting prizes worth Rupees 20,000/-
Terms & Conditions for Applying in Fashion Show at AMITECH’17, AMITY University:
- There must be a team participation comprising of 20 members (maximum).
- Do not exceed the time limit, otherwise, negative marking will be done.
- Teams can use appropriate props relevant to their acts.
- The decision taken by the judges will be ultimate.
- Every group must carry their tracks in CDs or pen drives.
- Vulgarity is strongly prohibited.
- Any form of obscenity will lead to debarring the team from the contest.
- Use of cigarettes, alcohol and any unfair means is strongly prohibited.
Registration Fee: Rs. 500/ team
Come on, what are you waiting for? If you’ve got what it takes to be a fashionista, Visit: https://goo.gl/YUx4FE & fill the details.
For Further Queries related to Fashion Show, Contact:
- Rajan Kumar (7982102740)
- Kritika Phulli (8800115306)
- Kanika Gulati(8588971550)
Stay tuned with WEXT.in Community for more event updates.