Finally, Wait is Over.
AMITECH’17, one of the most eagerly awaited events of our college calendar is back. It is the most happening inter college fest of two days. Every year our college registers participation of over 100+ colleges for various exciting competitions.From technical to fun events, AMITECH’17 has it all.
This year AMITECH’17 at AMITY University is bringing one of such fun event, which is Cook without Fire. An event organized with a mission to bring out the hidden chef within you. The twist here? Well, it’s that the cooking battle will be fought without using the main tool, i.e. fire.
Terms & Conditions for Applying in Cook without Food at AMITECH’17, AMITY University:
- Participants will be equipped with other electronic equipment.
- Participants will be realizing their imagination by cooking unique and innovative dishes.
- Either individual or a team of two can compete
- The time duration of one hour will be allotted to each team.
- Participants will be required to bring all necessary ingredients along with their own cutlery and utensils.
- Extra points will be added or deducted accordingly on the basis of cleanliness.
- The participation fee is just 50 rupee per head and registration are open now.
- Water and disposable bags will be available for each participant.
The procedure of Registration is quite Simple. Visit : https://goo.gl/s8nFU8
The winner will be awarded 1500 rupee and certificates of merit. The event is providing you a great platform to display your knowledge and skills you have amassed over the years. The event wall proves a sound help to nurture your experience and skills further.
Explore your Boundaries and Expand your Horizons. Hope to see you all there.
Official Facebook Page: AMITECH’17
Stay tuned with WEXT.in Community for more event updates.