WeHear
1

WeHear Has Raised ₹ 2.5 Crores for 1% Equity + 1.5 % Advisory Equity. Peyush Bansal has invested in this startup. The pitcher’s original ask was for ₹ 2.5 Crores for 1% Equity.

Also read: Tiggle Has Raised ₹ 50 lakhs From Shark Tank India S3

Peyush Bansal has offered ₹ 1 Crore for 1% equity + ₹ 1.5 Crore Debt at a 9% interest rate for 3 years. Then he revised the offer for ₹ 2.5 Crores for 1% Equity + 1.5 % Advisory Equity. And the deal was done with the revised offer of Peyush Bansal.

 

About WeHear – HearNU:

 

Ahmedabad-based startup WeHear, founded by Kanishka Patel and Siddharth Thakore, aims to revolutionize the hearing aids and devices market in India, envisioning a future where hearing care is accessible to all, with Patel as CEO.

 

WeHear’s innovative WeHear SmartHeadphone uses Bone Conduction Technology to transmit sound through the temporal bone, bypassing the physical ear, providing an open ear experience and reducing the risk of ear infections due to sweat accumulation, thus preventing future hearing loss.

 

WeHear – HearNU Business Statistics:

 

WeHear was started in Telugu states now available in 17 different countries. Under the Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan initiative of the Government of Gujarat, 2533 children were tested with the HearNU device and 2249 children showed successful results.

 

WeHear’s sales are divided between consumer wearables, accounting for 30%, and non-surgical solutions, which make up the remaining 70%.

 

According to the pitchers, WeHear’s HearNU product has achieved a lifetime sale of over 5 crores, while sales for fiscal year 2023-24, until September, have reached 2.82 crores. The company’s valuation stands at 268 crores, with a gradual increase in funding: 1 crore raised in 2021, followed by 2.5 crores in 2022, and 8 crores in 2023. WeHear has a growth rate of 524.6%. Monthly sales figures reflect this growth, with July recording 14.25 lakhs, August reaching 89 lakhs, and September amounting to 93 lakhs.

 

What Problem Do They Solve?

 

WeHear, India’s leading hearing care company, is dedicated to preserving hearing health by revolutionizing perception and protecting auditory senses. With cutting-edge technology, WeHear offers ear-health-friendly solutions, leading the charge in the hearing care community.

 

In the WeHear – HearNU Business Pitch, the founders explain that they have created a hearing solution for people who do not have ears to make them able to hear without any surgery.

 

GUSEC incubated WeHear – HearNU Business introduces Ear-Health Friendly Hearing Solutions for Ear Impairment. Former President of India Shri Ramnath Kovind has praised HearNU for this ENT and Audiologists certified.

 

Apart from this, They have been honoured by the Honorable Chief Minister of Gujarat Mr Bhupendra Patel. Starting from the GUSEC 2018, and 2019 Awards, the company also received many such awards.

 

For further updates on Shark Tank India Season 3, please visit WEXT.in regularly. If you find this information intriguing, kindly share it with your friends and leave feedback in the comment section.

 

Tiggle Has Raised ₹ 50 lakhs From Shark Tank India S3

Previous article

Daakroom Has Raised ₹ 36 lakhs From Shark Tank India S3

Next article

You may also like

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
trackback
4 months ago

[…] Also read: WeHear – HearNU Has Raised ₹ 2.5 Crores From Shark Tank India S3 […]

More in Shark Tank